Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiroshi
Babooshka

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:54 pm

What azkaban the what?
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Derpy
How is Derpy Hooves a girl's name? My character just became that much more insulting. xD
Still, at least I'm a pegasus. Much better than those unicorn types. Razz (Though lol you're a guy! xP ). Now I understand why he said I was clumsy. <.< Also, what's with the term "wall-eyed"? That should totally be "cross-eyed". Wall eyed just makes me think of big flat eyes. xD

O.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiroshi
Babooshka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:54 pm

Wait no, now that should be ^.v or something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:02 pm

LOL You're Derpy!! hahaha!!

Interesting, interesting....what could your power possibly be being a clumsy, cross-eyed character like Derpy, I wonder...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiroshi
Babooshka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Well it sure isn't what I would have expected.
What could an over dressed unicorn have as a power is also an interesting question lol. Though I doubt it's really character related or else this'd get really weird really quick (is it not already??)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiroshi
Babooshka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Wait, @Mod, are we playing foodify reveals?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remy08

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:09 pm

Hmmm confusing.

Quote :
"I am the greatest!

Is that a reference to a noble status? Or maybe someone who is just really confident.

Not sure of anything yet except for the fact that I don't like scrambled eggs either.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScreamingHawk
Potion

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Hiroshi wrote:
Wait, @Mod, are we playing foodify reveals?
YES! Foodifying reveals.

All the more incentive to lynch people. Twisted Evil Muwhahaha

View user profile
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:24 pm

I'm inclined to think that it's more to do with thinking you're great, rather than noble status, Remy.

fweaks wrote:
i'm still super special awesome
fweaks wrote:
i love watcHing me, it's the greatest~

Hmmmmm...........coincedence??? Really wary of fweaks now...pretty sure he was cultified, if this story speaks truth. Gotta be wary of what he says now. And better hope you don't get lynched if you don't like scrambled eggs =P Though you're still one my innocent list so no need to worry...not yet anyway =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remy08

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Of course I'm innocent. You know me. I'm not the cult type.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skrillaka
Dwarf Bread

Job/hobbies : Anime, manga, games, etc.
Dreams of : remembering dreams

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Gah! So sorry I haven't been around for a couple of days, it was a rather unexpected absence, then the game started, so... anyway, I'm here now, and finished reading most of what has been posted.

A very interesting theme. I like it Razz

Also, does not being here make me seem suspicious or anything? Just wondering, y'know, for future reference or whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fweaks
Cyberman

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Hi! ok so i've been out all day with things, and i come home to...well we'll get to it bit by bit shall we?

first of all:
wall-eyed is very much a real term, and it means the opposite of cross-eyed. with cross eyed your vision looks like it's crossing itself and your eyes focus closer than they should. with wall-eyed your eyes look like they're trying to look towards the walls either side, and your vision focuses further from you than it should.

second: You guys! i'm out for half a second and geoff just jumps on it and thinks he should totes get all up in my grill! well, okay, i can kinda see where he's coming from though XD i Actually thought it was me too! but i haven't heard anything from the mod, so i'm gonna assume that i'm still totally amazing with all my legititude, complete with night action!(yeah, thats right, come at me bro "omg, i has a power")

third: that means the goat-faced-killer is on the loose! (thats not actually a pony reference btw, it's an h*R reference) well my initial hunch was jeffykins and skrilly, but since skrilly appears still awol and i happen to know it cant have been jeffertoniums, it comes down to one of the others. geoff's been really active which makes him really helpful to us if he's legit, but really dangerous to us if he aint. he's like pizza-la used to be, and she was always mafia-.- however, there's something i'm overlooking here. chanishiwa over there is always freakin seen as town whether she is or not and that scares me a little more than i'd like to admit... i'm scared we're gonna overlook her and it's gonna come back to bite us in the ass. also, right from when she told us she was versed i was like 'hmmm that means you could totes pull off a great charade and lead us on a merry chase and we would be none the wiser...

fourth: however, i'm not ready to actually properly point the finger yet so lets see, shall we?

VynRotak
Pacman

Dreams of : Everything, Nothing and all of Your Fears.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:08 pm

So i really wanna be freinds with this recording person he sounds like fun maybe we could get together.
But do I want to trust you with my name thats the question hmm.
What to do what to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VynRotak
Pacman

Dreams of : Everything, Nothing and all of Your Fears.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:11 pm

Jonno has a power.
Im scared, RUUUUUUUUN legs run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fweaks
Cyberman

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:16 pm

you should be! ;D

ScreamingHawk
Potion

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Ok so Skrilly and Hiroshi are going to be away Saturday to Thursday... That's essentially the remainder of the game... What do you guys think we should do?
Options:
1) Coming night phase lasts until Thursday.
2) Tough ooruo. You miss the game.
3) Two other people that aren't in the game replace them. But we gotta have those two people by end Saturday. ( Happy, that means you Very Happy I see you lurking)

Thoughts?

View user profile
fweaks
Cyberman

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Ehhh, if they're on our side, i kinda think we need them.... and i'm pretty sure at least skrilly is....so option 3 it has to be. If we lost them and they're both on our side we're basically frogminted.

Hiroshi
Babooshka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Fweaks confuses me by not using forum names. @.@ Is there a Jeff that I don't know about..?
Though I get what you mean about wall-eyed now lol thanks.

That was also majorly unconvincing saying you haven't heard from mod. =.= And yes, I believe everyone has a power ("During this time you will each be able to use a personal skill to assist your search.") so that doesn't' make you special.
You DID claim Trixie, which, according to this page (http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Trixie), does mean your character claims to be great ("Trixie destined to be the greatest equine who has ever lived"), which fits with the night story perfectly. I think your early name claim has been to your detriment this time.

Vyn is... I don't even know lol. But I still need to hear from Orange. Orange can say pretty much one thing that will convince me that she isn't the cult leader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiroshi
Babooshka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Granted I don't like when Slushee takes hold of things either, but she does have a point about that quote so..going with that for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fweaks
Cyberman

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:39 pm

jeff is vynrotak. and he hates us using any form of jeff other than jeff. like jefferson

fweaks
Cyberman

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:40 pm

also, i'm well aware of the everyone has a power thing, i was being ironic/sarcastic -.-

fweaks
Cyberman

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Yeah, i know i read that page too, which i why i also thought it was me.... but turns out it's not.

now we really need to stop wasting time over this. two nights might seem like alot but i know from experience that sometimes people need a day to get on and put the final lynch down, so we need to start a bandwagon now. if we dont, or if we miss, cult pretty much wins tonight. not completely but close enough. dont forget they're more powerful than mafia because of the the whole 2 person night swing thing.

fweaks
Cyberman

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Oh man! quadruple posting like a laurence!

Hiroshi
Babooshka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Two person night swing?
There's only one recruit per night isn't there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiroshi
Babooshka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:56 pm

So we had 6 town 1 cult leader.
Now we have 5 town and 2 cult (one leader).
Next day we'll have 4 town and 3 cult.
Then the day after, assuming still no lynches, 3 town 4 cult: cult wins.

If we make a bad lynch when it's 4, 3, we also lose.
If we make a bad lynch today, we also lose. Because it'll be 4, 2; then 3, 3. Unless we have a blocker and they hit the cult leader.

So lets not get hasty with our "we need a bandwagon" here. It has to be just right. And it has to be asap before Skrill and I leave lol. Can we poke orange?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:25 am

I agree with not making a hasty lynch for the moment. Really want to know what else happened in each of those night stories.

Flavour wrote:
"Where in Equestria is she going? If only we had more time."
Hmmm not really sure what this one means...the "if only we had more time" kinda sounds like it was someone who didn't submit their night action? But the "where is she going" really confuses me =S

More flav wrote:
"Don't worry my dear, I shall save you from Discords evil ways!"
"No you won't! Ha. Got ya!"
"What? Why isn't she going anywhere? I can't see anything from this angle. I better get out of here."
This part sounds like a roleblock to me. And it seems the one who was roleblocked was actually a good guy! So the roleblocker would know who this good guy is. But seems like an observer also caught the action so would also know who the good guy is?

A bit more flavour wrote:
"No, not me!? You can't choose me! I am the greatest!"
"Calm down my little pony. It won't hurt a bit."
*Flash*
Now for the most part, it does sound like the cult recruit went through. Or maybe something happened with the *Flash* that stopped the recruit? Thing is, we don't actually know for certain if the recruit actually happened. Think it's pretty much guaranteed that fweaks was targetted for a recruit though, and I am about 60% sure that the recruit went through. Though there's still a little room for ambiguity.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING   

Back to top Go down

Mafia #21 CULT AND PONIES!!! THE BEST OF EVERYTHING
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next