Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Telestomp
Moogle Poop

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:10 am

In reply to screamingHawk, it is speculation as to who tried to kill me but I can assure you that I was targeted, the reason I went to you as my first target is because you were the only one I spoke out against in the previous day, however it would be wise of mafia to let us pick each other off, unless I'm right that you are mafia and just want to throw us off. Anything you can say about your powers or allegiances that might convince me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScreamingHawk
Potion

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:47 am

Not really. I didn't target you so... someone else must have. Though I doubt they would come forward.

Also I wasn't the only one you spoke out against. Your vote on my was random and caseless. You accused and voted Hiroshi. He would be a far more likely culprit if you are going off the logic you said before.

View user profile
Telestomp
Moogle Poop

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:05 pm

Oh lol I forgot I also targeted Hiroshi, my own logic is flawed and I now have no basis other than gut feeling, unclench screamingHawk
It seems all I have done is dig aite hole, and have also confused myself, all I can say for sure is that I am a townie and that I know I was targeted during last nights actions!
Please can any one else shed some light Razz
To the claims that I am jester, that is incorrect I'm just an idiot, ask around others will confirm it haha.
To the claims that I want everyone to die, no I am only after mafia blood.
And to screamingHawk, sorry bro, but if you are mafia, well played.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telestomp
Moogle Poop

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Lololol god damn auto correct, teach me to post from phone

Unlynch ScreamingHawk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiroshi
Babooshka

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:48 pm

Lol unclench. xD

Well that's pretty much back to square 1 for lynches.

Tele do you happen to be Mr "I wont let this happen" defensive-whatever?

What do we think of Jaid? He still hasn't said much at all..pretty much just making an appearance each day and then staying out of the way. Though IIRC last time he was townie he did that anyway..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peachE
Wartortle

Job/hobbies : starving artist
Dreams of : food

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:01 pm

Quote :
Oh lol I forgot I also targeted Hiroshi

wait... so as in investigate? did you find out anything??

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treetop-hideout.com
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Ahhhh got a big test suite running so thought I might make a post while that's going, haha!

First of all: HAHAHAA Unclench =P. Sorry, just had to say it, hehe.

But I do think that Screaminghawk isn't mafia in this case. He just doesn't feel like mafia to me, for some reason...

I was actually thinking about that last night story:
Quote :
"...mess...try...eurgh..."
Because of the whole "mess" thing, do you think it could be like a variation of janitor or something? Like a role where it tidies up after mafia, hiding some sort of mafia action? I can imagine some sort of germaphobe superhero that tidies up after things, so do you think that could be a possibility??

Jaidinja is usually a pretty quiet player so that itself isn't ALL that suspicious. However, he could've chosen to be mafia this game using the same logic that I chose not to be mafia: been x too many times, keen for y?? Anyhu, my gut isn't AS suspicious of him so don't think he's mafia...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:18 pm

@peachE: He meant that he targeted Hiroshi for lynching during day 0, not as in night action. Right, Tele??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScreamingHawk
Potion

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Unclench? I feel violated Shocked

@Tele: Thought of you being jester has crossed my mind, but I wouldn't see you choosing a role like that. (Gut feelings ftw). Still inclined to believe you are not exactly town aligned. Why else would you bother mentioning your motives lie at death? That's a really odd thing to bring up. And when Jonno did that last game, he was serial killer.

Re-Jaidinja: That last game he was silent and a town doctor. Not sure how he plays as mafia but right now I'm not suspicious.

@VynRotak: Can you get an avatar plox? It helps me visualise the players. TY

I have a question for everyone: Do you think you can recognise who you are in the night stories? (Assuming you took part)

View user profile
VynRotak
Pacman

Dreams of : Everything, Nothing and all of Your Fears.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:36 pm

Yeah I will asap sorry.

Yes I can see what I am in the story however that is one thing I will keep to myself for obvious reasons.

To be fair Jaidinja could be playing a different character than normal and using his normal activities to justify his inactivity. Could be night actions only for instance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:40 pm

Okay okay guys, I want to go over the night story in SUPER depth, but I have to go to work pretty soon. So I will do it later on tonight.

Just be prepared for lots of words, theories and thoughts on my behalf, ya?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScreamingHawk
Potion

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:48 pm

@VynRotak: Yeah that's fair. What are your thoughts on Tele?

View user profile
Telestomp
Moogle Poop

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:19 pm

I won't confirm what saved me but I know I was targeted, can't give too much away or mafia hears it too.
We usually hear more from slushee, her absence worries me and seems suspicious. But for the love of jeebus does anyone else have anything they can give us? Info on powers, motives, objectives, anything!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Lol I was JUST typing this when your message came in, Tele =P can't be bothered changing it now.

OoOoOoOo I'm keen as for Pizza's super in depth analysis! =D

I think Tele mentioned "his motives lie in death" so that he's putting it out there so we can trust him. So I think he is being honest in that regard, which could mean he may have some sort of killing role, or that he is supposed to, but wants to side with town? The fact that he's willing to share that much must mean something. But I also have the sneaking suspicion that he isn't telling us everything. Could be another Jonno serial killer moment too:

"I swear, I'm one shot. I used up my shot" - Actually two shot!

But if he's right about someone targeting him during the night; then either he had the means to stop the attack or the roleblocker stepped in. I'm inclined to think it may be the former, coz otherwise how else would he be so certain that he stopped it? Meaning that second roleblocker-ish night story might actually just be him stopping mafia from killing him?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScreamingHawk
Potion

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:32 pm

If anyone can provide information for us then they are effectively giving away information about themselves, and that can be dangerous. But yes, I would like to know what TREE POWERS are?!?!?!? Appears in 3, maybe 4 of the 6 night stories. Hmmm

I don't think we are going to get a lynch out today ay.. Who is on your hit list?

View user profile
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:38 pm

I actually think the tree powers guy might have the role Pizza was talking about: changing into a tree, making them un-killable during the night. If that is the case, then it should be ALL good to share their identity, coz then we can keep them safe by no lynch, and then theres no way mafia can pick em off during the night....unless that has limited effect too....=S

Well, the people I'm suspicious about is mostly:
Hiroshi, Jaidan, and now, randomly, a bit of Pizza....again, gut feeling so don't actually have much basis for these suspicions. Coz can't really identify anyone from the night stories
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telestomp
Moogle Poop

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:53 pm

We shouldn't be idle! That is gonna screw us in the long run, we gotta do something but no one wants to kill a townie. I am willing to be seen as the bad guy and take a stab in the dark at who I think is mafia if people will follow. Are roles revealed on death?
I don't wanna be seen as band waggoning which is a mafia trait bit if anyone has strong reasons for their belief or accusation then I reckon we pick one and go with it.
Who were people talking about that was a one shot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peachE
Wartortle

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:58 pm

so if the mafia was blocked...

are the powers specific ie. I want to stop "blah" from doing anything tonight? or is it a general thing ie I will use my power to stop mafia from doing anything???
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:15 pm

@peachE: it's usually choose a specific person to stop. But a one-shot no deaths at night sounds plausible.

@Tele: I'd assume roles are revealed on death (unless there is a janitor or something that says otherwise). I'm ok with lynching today, but we would still need a majority. Who is your prime target and put forth a case?

My most likely lynch target at this point would be Tele. That instant mafia accusation on me at dawn, with that bad logic, despite Hiro fitting the logic better. He never even tried to push Hiro once mentioned, but it was enough to put a vote on me.. And the "motive is in death" is still rubbing me the wrong way. There are some other people I would be ok with for a lynch, but I don't have a case on them. It's all gut feelings.

View user profile
Telestomp
Moogle Poop

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:46 pm

In response to the above, I didn't push for hiro because you had ready pointed out the flaw in my logic, where I had forgot I also targeted hiro, which is why I unlynched you.
However as I know I was targeted I can not be mafia, my night quote was the one that said I'm not going to let this happen, this was a determination trait based off my back story. I feel I am safe at night until I use my other power atleast, so as long as you guys don't lynch me I can be of big help to the town, but I am unable to use second skill yet, keep me here a little longer and if I havent helped by day 3 then lynch me as you see fit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScreamingHawk
Potion

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:14 pm

Telestomp wrote:
However as I know I was targeted I can not be mafia
How so? Mafia could be targeted by cop, doctor, role-blocker etc. Knowing who can target is a fantastic role for mafia.

I'm still inclined to believe you are not town aligned; mafia or otherwise.

Who is your top lynch and why? For someone not wanting to do nothing and not wanting to just following someone else (band wagonning for those that don't know Smile ) you certainly haven't provided much in the way of someone to lynch.

View user profile
Telestomp
Moogle Poop

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:02 pm

Well my first thought was you as I targeted you yesterday and the. Someone tried to kill me during the night phase, but as you pointed out it could have been Hiroshi whom I so targeted. As also mentioned I would be willing to make a choice if people would follow and I already mentioned band waggoning, don't try to make menlook bad lol. If I had to chose some one I probably still would say you as you are still real keen to get rid of me now even though I said I can help the town and if I haven't by day three then lynch me any time after then, so why try push for me to die now?
I am not mafia as I was targeted for death by mafia! I have an ability that keeps me alive during night actions until I use my other abity that I can not use yet as previously stated.
I seem to be repeating myself here about these points.
You seem to be too persistent to kill me now despite the help I can offer.
Lynch screaminHawk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peachE
Wartortle

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Well I think I'm going to believe Telestomp for now, as he has been straight forward, and he appears to have some ability to protect himself from mafia, reasoning less likely to be mafia.

As to who targeted him, it isn't really clear, it could well be from some one else that we haven't really considered at all.

screaminghawk, can you provide anything that might convince us to not follow Tele, and lynch you?
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Hmmmm... as much as I don't like the looks of Screaming OR Tele at the moment I'm still more worried about the people that are just sitting back and watching.. I mean on the off chance that both of you are townie then it'd suit those in the shadows to sit quietly out of trouble. =\

But I'm thinking of those two Tele is looking more wild at this point. I mean, Screaming has been asking who your top lynch is, not trying to incite a lynch. So the accusation of "too persistent to kill me" is a little over the top for a reaction from a regular townie..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE

Dreams of : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Sorry about the whole lurking in the shadows thing, I just tend to cbf posting when Jonno's yelling it in my ear, and when I do come online, I don't actually have anything useful to say.

I mean, I don't really have any ideas about who's mafia or whatever, seeing as no one died and as such there was nothing in the night story to show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   

Back to top Go down

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next