Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiroshi
Babooshka

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:23 pm

You told us you HAD used the power on Vyn "back on page 18", and that mod would come in and tell us all about him. That never happened until we killed him.
Quote :
I told him I would use power on him so it looked legit when he died

You wanted to do what with your power? Make him look legit? What? o.O *Confused*

lol@mafia killed my dog. xD

And no, tree's can't kill people dude. I spent my nights turning into a tree so that I can't be killed, that's my only night action.

You got your role PM at the start of the game, you would have known that your power was changed before you told us your objective was death.
And if you've been chatting about the game outside the game thread then you should probably be killed off anyway. =\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:51 pm

Lol woah, straight after I post, there's a mass lynch towards Tele???
And whaaaat, Vyn TOLD you he was mafia?!?! Are you serious?? I guess I can understand why you used your power on him so that all of us know...but if you supposedly used it before we started lynching him, how come mod didn't reveal him? Plus it does seem mighty convenient that the time you chose to use your power was a time where it wasn't really needed coz he was getting voted out anyway...and to reiterate what peach mentioned earlier, the only way we knew that I got the clothes from you was when Pizza said so. And since she turned out to be mafia, maybe she made me target someone else that was town, and after finding out that what I stole wasn't much, she said it was from you to cover for you!!! *mind blown*

Ahh both of you seem equally as bad right about now. But since there are 3 votes, you should technically be lynched, Tele. Guess we gotta wait til mod comes on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telestomp
Moogle Poop

Job/hobbies : Developer\all the games
Dreams of : ... if only I could remember

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Also wow so many typos, that's coz of update from phone sorry, it was to make my targeting of vyn legit, not to make him look legit. I wasn't talking about things outside the forum I just went on team speak and the first thing vyn says is sorry me and jaid killed you! In terms of my power I would directly ask Jono to step in here and confirm this but my theory is that since vyn had already been lynched he only put his back story up once, I have no direct control over that.
In all honesty it is very hard to convince someone you are telling the truth over a forum with out eye contact and expressions etc etc and I know you guys are all going to make your own decisions but I can guarantee that I have not told a single lie this entire game as I have not had a need too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fweaks
Cyberman

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:43 pm

ok, ok, ok, sorry, went for driving lesson, then came home played my new expansion for dominion with the guy i was teaching to drive, then went to his place and found out dundef had a new patch too and i've clocked up 200+ hours on dundef since xmas so... yeah. thats kinda kept me busy all day....oh, also found creeper world 2 and creeper world kept me busy 24/7 for weeks for the first one.

anyways. deadthdeathdeath

nights times, everyone shush!

Alive :
Thee_slushee
Peache
Screaminghawk
Hiroshi

Dead:
Jaidan
vynrotak
Telestomp
Pizza-la

Losers:
Jaidan
vynrotak

Quote :
"I swear, they killed my dog! You killed my dog!No...no..this cant be happening...."

deadline on the morrow in the witching hour!

Last edited by fweaks on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fweaks
Cyberman

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Name:
Rock Strongo

Fluff:
Your dog.

He was your friend and confidant.

And now he's gone.

They will pay.

Powers:
Determined - As long as you are hot on the case, nothing can stop you! This is a conditional Bulletproof ability....
Justice! - Drag the scum out into the daylight for all to judge! This is a one-time-use buffed investigative ability.

Goal:
End all evil doers! You are a winner when all those who could cause someone to die are dead.

Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Alas, poor Conrad, your pleas have failed;
the dog unavenged despite tooth and nail.
But to fight with such vigour,
the question we wonder,
is what that relationship really entailed.

PS Jonno, player list is off! Surprised And I'm certain I'm not stepping on your moddy toes this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://happypants3.deviantart.com
fweaks
Cyberman

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:18 am

we'll we're definately getting into the end game now! 3 people left which means this day might just determine everything!

Alive :
Thee_slushee
Screaminghawk
Hiroshi

Dead:
Jaidan
vynrotak
Peache
Telestomp
Pizza-la

Losers:
Jaidan
vynrotak

Quote :
"TREE POWERS ACTIVATE"

Quote :
*womwomwomwomwomwomwom*
...huh, did not actually know that...

Quote :
*womwomwomwomwomwomwom*
wait...whats that? whoa trippy, thats me! i'm looking at me look myself recursively!... but thats not what i was after, why am i seeing this...oh, and now there someone at the door..."
*knock**knock**knock*

Quote :
"hey, mind if i borrow this?"
"nah go ahead, it doesn't work anyway"
"coolies"

Quote :
[see note 2]

deadline....same again, on the morrow witching hour.

Last edited by fweaks on Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fweaks
Cyberman

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:20 am

Name:
Mrs 8-Ball

Fluff:
You used to be a psychic. the kind you see in the middle of the dodgy classifieds. cold reads were your specialty, because of course, you were a fake. you'd peer into your crystal ball and ask all sorts of questions about the future on behalf of your clients. never did it actually work though. You were the type that was reviled and ridiculed by normal people.
However one day, on a whim, you asked it where you were going to find your keys, becauseyou'd misplaced them again. and of course, no answer. in frustration you yelled at it.
"WHERE THE azkaban ARE MY BLOODY KEYS YOU DAMN BALL"
And to your great surprise, it worked! it started throbbing and you saw through the smokey depths that you'd locked them in your car again-.-
Well you didn't even really care about that!
"How on earth did i do that ball?"
And again, the information was given to you: you couldn't see the future, but years of eating food contaminated with radioactivity(because thats how these things work) has given you the power to see: The Present!
And to think you used to be ridiculed. well lets see whats happened to those people shall we....

Powers:
Whats up ball? - The present is your TV now! Every night ask a question or ask for information on something or someone, and you'll get information. it might not be quite what you had in mind though....
How can i kill him, ball? - Unlimited information corrupts unlimitedly! or something like that... Essentially you and your partner have a normal mafia action.

Goal:
Recognition! You need everyone to know you're not to be trifled with, and that means you need everyone to be dead! although of course, your partner already respects you.

Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:50 am

Wait, wait, WAIT!!!! EACH was Pizza's partner?!?!? I thought for sure Screaming was the last mafia!! Omg I never would have picked that. Being investigator and all, and telling us what she found! I even stole from her last night and didn't find anything incriminating! I guess it would have been hax for 2 investigators town side maybe?? But omg her power was better than mine so that doesn't quite even out! =S

Ok, only way she would have died would be:
- she suicided, hardcore japanese honour style? Couldn't handle going up against 3 townies?
- screaming killed her, but that would mean he lied about having one shot left.

I reckon peach would have probably gone after screaming coz he had the most dangerous role, but maybe he got to her first? Or took her shot and did his kill? Meaning that he can take more than 2 hits??

But if all mafia have been taken out...why hasn't it been game yet?? Maybe for town to win, we gotta take out the neutral roles too?? Which makes me think that screaming must not be vig: he must be a serial killer.

What do you reckon, Hiroshi??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScreamingHawk
Potion

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:46 am

First things first, I think there is more to this tree role.

Ok, this is going to be lols because you guys can't really deny anything.

The goal of Peach is not the same as the goal of Pizza. But the goals of the other two mafia are the same. This means there are in fact 3!!! mafia groups. With two opposing mafia and one town remaining.

This is what I am thinking. As town, I can not win. I can not get lynches needed to take out both mafia, therefore I am going to play it as far as I can, as cause as much damage as possible. lol

If I am lynched then Slush shoots Hiro and Hiro shoots Slush. Hiro is unshootable and so wins.
If Slush is lynched then Hiro shoots me and I am dead. Hiro wins.
If Hiro is lynched then Slush shoots me and I am dead. Slush wins.

Because I am bias towards Slush (or maybe just troll) I am going to vote Lynch Hiro

Checkmate?

View user profile
Hiroshi
Babooshka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:59 am

DAMMIT TELE why you have to have the same goal as me and then die? =( I'M SORRY! I thought you were joking about your dog! D:

@Screaming Uh no, I don't have a shooting power. I'm probably the most powerful here because of being actually night invulnerable, unlike Tele was with his bullet proof until a point.

So if we kill you, and slushee has a killing power, then its a draw.
If we kill slushee then its also a draw because you can't kill me and therefore we're both stuffed. Unless attempting to kill me gets you killed in which case I'm the only one left alive.
If you kill me then its probably a draw again. Unless you two are together (doubt it). You kill slushee and die too, or slushee kills you, or no one kills anyone. Whatever the case its a draw.

I don't fully trust slushee, BUT I do know that you have a killing power. If you're both mafia then I don't think I can win anyway because either I die or its a draw. So on the chance that slushee doesn't have a killing power, my only options are to vote you, or vote night and hope you both somehow die.

Wait I just noticed something. Slushee stole from Peache, then Peache killed herself. Slushee stole from Jaid when he died too. Coincidence?

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE HECK NOTE 2 IS ALL ABOUT!! :OOOOOOOO Does slushee have a reflect/redirect power or was that just mod stuffing around?? x.x I'm so lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiroshi
Babooshka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:05 pm

@Slushee What did you get when you stole from Peache, out of curiosity?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScreamingHawk
Potion

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Note 2 is random events isn't it? Something outside the control of the players...

I'm really looking forward to an account of the night actions by everyone once this game is over.

View user profile
Hiroshi
Babooshka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Stuff that, I was a full on comic book from fweaks. Or at least a story board. :O

Something of note: Pizza messed with Slushee's power, and Peache never targeted Slushee (unless I'm just remembering wrong, in which case correct me) though she did target me and Screaming and pretty much everyone else. That leads me to think that Slushee is Peache's partner. Two 'investigators' together?? o.O
The only thing about that which doesn't make sense is both Peache and Slushee targeting Peache.
And that would leave the crazy wound man to be Pizza's partner...which...makes enough sense...

Peache can use two powers in one night. That's obvious from this night and from last night when she killed Pizza as well as scouting around. That might be to do with note 2?

What the heck is all this I'm so lost. And I don't think I can win now, not if both of you can kill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:23 pm

Peach, you were a competent scum!
Death waits for your murderous chum
If you could've prophesied
Your own bitter sad demise
Then perhaps you could've won this THUMB!!

(I didn't know how to rhyme at the end, sorry >.<)

BTW GUYS, Who is up for the next game and who wants to mod it?
I rather enjoyed this one Smile

/alright no more interruptions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
twiggz
Of Unknown Origins

Job/hobbies : LOL
Dreams of : music everywhere, plzkthnx

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:02 pm

I want to play in the next game.

I kind of want to mod a game because I haven't for ages, but there's probably a queue or whatever. xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lovelifeandlullabies.blogspot.com/
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:07 pm

Firstly: I stole a ouija board from Each. Not too helpful, haha. Then again, my whole ability hasn't been all too helpful, considering it didn't even target half the people I wanted to in the first place! (Pizza...!!! *shakes fists*). And it actually was just stealing stuff from people. No redirects or anything.

But GAH! This was DEFINITELY not part of the plan, but gotta deal with what you're given. Alright, I guess it's time to stop beating around the bush. Michael's proposal is in deed right: there are 2 mafia and one town amongst us. Being the one to realise this gives me a very strong indication that he is indeed the other mafia. I'm actually a little worried about his role, considering he can survive more than one shot. And I'm absolutely certain it wasn't 2 shot coz he was the one that killed Peach, and there weren't any repercussions.

So here's what I propose: Let's make this a mafia-on-mafia final stand off. Drawing with Hiroshi is too boring for a superpowered game and I'm sure neither of us wants that. Though I'm fairly certain I may not come out of this alive, at least its a good way to end THEE best game of mafia I've played yet!

Everyone has played a STELLAR game. And I am DEFO keen for that comic rendition of this game! Each, make it happen!!!! =D

So, let's end this:

Lynch Hiroshi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScreamingHawk
Potion

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:09 pm

@Hiro: I'm not believing you have no killing power because one of you must be Pizzas partner and the other must be Peaches.

@twiggz: You should mod. I don't think there is a queue.. I modded the last one and I'm new here Very Happy

NINJA'D: Woo! Lynch time Smile

View user profile
ScreamingHawk
Potion

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:11 pm

OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG There are no smilies to correctly express my feeling at this moment. but this is probably the closest

View user profile
Hiroshi
Babooshka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Bah! I knew I shouldn't have trusted you. I was literally on the verge of activating my power (who said I can only become a tree at night? ;D ) and waiting for you guys to duke it out at night.
But even though I think I'm technically dead at this point (dying?)....

Screaming, you've made a big mistake here. I wasn't lying about my role.

TREE POWERS ACTIVATE!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:37 pm

I

I

EVERYTHING IS SO DRAMATIC!!!!!

IT'S LIKE EVERYONE WAS AN EVIL MASTERMIND AT ONCE!!!!!!!!

... THANK YOU STERLZ FOR WRITING TODAY'S POEM, I GIVE IT AN A-, VERY SOLID

(also chloe-flicky-e if I'm not mistaken we've given up on the queue now Razz Someone just calls mod near the endgame. So that can be you!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://happypants3.deviantart.com
fweaks
Cyberman

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:45 am

not so much given up on it as we dont have enough people to have a queue...actually, i did want to do a brass tacks C9 game, but actually, since thats simple enough, and only 7 player anyway, does anyone mind if we have them side by side?

anyways night tiems!

so.....

Quote :
"guys, dont hurt me! please, i swear i'm innocent!"
"yeah, we know..."
"now hold still, this might hurt a bit"
*brznznznznznn*
"TIMBERRRR"

Alive :
Thee_slushee
Screaminghawk

Dead:
Jaidan
vynrotak
Peache
Telestomp
Pizza-la
Hiroshi

Losers:
Jaidan
vynrotak

hmm, night actions, i spose same deadline again, due to the supense^^

fweaks
Cyberman

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:47 am

Name:
Super Tree Man

Fluff:
Once there was a little boy climbing a tree outside a city. AND THEN AN ATOM BOMB BLEW THE CITY UP! The force pushed the boy into the tree, and the radiation fused the two together to create a new being. This being was Super Tree Man! The most cowardly and paranoid of all super heroes! Now living in a completely different city, because having your city blown up tends to reduce the number of camoflague granting trees, by day he leads an ordinary life as a plumber, but at the slightest sign of anything at all he activates his tree powers and turns into a tree, indistinguishable from any ordinary tree!

Powers:
Tree Powers - Become like unto a tree! This is a 'mostly' nightproof ability. However if someone targets you and knows about your deciduous alter ego....

Goal:
Coward! You are a winner when all those who could cause someone to die are dead.

ScreamingHawk
Potion

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:08 am

fweaks wrote:
not so much given up on it as we dont have enough people to have a queue...actually, i did want to do a brass tacks C9 game, but actually, since thats simple enough, and only 7 player anyway, does anyone mind if we have them side by side?

I don't mind this.

Also, I do believe we have both done night actions and there isn't much point dragging it out any longer. lololololololololol This game has cracked me up so much. Good job mod

View user profile
Hiroshi
Babooshka

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:04 pm

*Creeeaaak* *Groan* *CCCRRRRRAAAAAAAAASSSHHHHH*

You guys suck. =( I was so close to avenging you Telescope! But alas, no killing powers.

Why the heck is everyone evil??

Epic game. I laughed so hard after night 1. xD Now for the last day, the aftermath, and then the full write-up so we can all figure out what the heck just happened. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7   

Back to top Go down

Mafia #19 D Class Superheroes! ~ night 7
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next